On Sunday the 8th annual U.S. Half Marathon will commence from Aquatic Park. The 13.1-mile course will take runners across the Golden Gate Bridge and back to Aquatic Park. 5K and 12K courses have been added this year. The race will begin at 7 a.m.
The following street closures will be required:
11 a.m., Saturday to 1 p.m., Sunday
· Jefferson Street between Westerly Terminus and Hyde Street
6:30 – 8 a.m., Sunday
· Van Ness Avenue southbound from North Point to Bay streets
· Bay Street westbound from Van Ness Avenue to Laguna Street
6:30 – 10:30 a.m., Sunday
· One westbound lane on Marina Boulevard from Buchanan Street to Marina Gate
· Laguna Street between Bay and Beach streets
· Beach Street westbound between Laguna and Buchanan streets
The following Muni routes will be affected:
· 10 Townsend
· 28 19th Avenue
· 29 Sunset
· 30 Stockton
· 47 Van Ness
· 49 Van Ness-Mission
Cal Golden Bears Football Game
On Saturday the Cal Bears will play a football game against Washington State at AT&T Park. The game will begin at 3:30 p.m.
Motorists should expect delays on all bridges and freeways leading into San Francisco for at least two hours before the start of the game and for at least two hours after the end of the game. Fans attending the games are encouraged to take public transportation.
Muni customers may purchase their fare in advance at the following locations during the time specified:
· Embarcadero Metro Station 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
· AT&T Park 4:30 p.m. to 30
minutes after conclusion of game
For more information, please visit AT&T Park Service.
Daylight Saving Time
On Sunday Daylight Saving Time will end at 2 a.m. Clocks should be set back one hour at this time.