Potrero Hill Festival and Street Fair
On Saturday, the 24th annual Potrero Hill Festival and Street Fair will be held from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on 20th Street between Wisconsin and Missouri streets.
The following street closures will be required from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.:
· 20th Street between Wisconsin and Missouri streets
· Missouri Street between 19th and 22nd streets
· Intersection of Missouri at 20th streets
The 10 Townsend Muni route will be affected.
Treasure Island Music Festival
On Saturday and Sunday, the Treasure Island Music Festival will take place on the Great Lawn on Avenue of the Palms between 9th and 4th streets.
Free shuttle service will be provided to all ticket holders by event organizer.
Heavy traffic is expected on the Bay Bridge and on Treasure Island. Delay is expected on Muni bus route 108 Treasure Island due to increased traffic.
Nike Women’s Marathon
On Sunday, the 10th annual Nike Women’s Marathon will be held throughout San Francisco, beginning at 6:30 a.m. at Union Square and finishing at The Great Highway between Lincoln Way and JFK Drive by 4 p.m.
The following street closures will be required:
Stockton Street between Post and Geary streets will be closed at 3 a.m., Saturday
Post Street between Jones and Powell streets will be closed at 11 p.m., Saturday
Other streets in the Union Square area will be closed from 1 to 10 a.m., Sunday
Runners will follow the race route below:
· Runners will go east from Post Street to Montgomery Street, to Washington Street and to The Embarcadero
· Runners will continue north along The Embarcadero onto Jefferson Street, turning south on Hyde Street, west on Beach Street, south on Polk Street, west on North Point Street, south on Van Ness Avenue. Runners will proceed west on Bay Street, north on Laguna Street. Once on Marina Boulevard, the runners will continue west and enter the Presidio.
· Streets will re-open through the Fisherman’s Wharf area by 10 a.m.
· From Marina Boulevard, runners will enter the Presidio and come out via El Camino de Mar to 32nd Avenue, to Clement Street, to 45th Avenue, to Point Lobos and out to the Great Highway
· The runners will then enter Golden Gate Park
· The Great Highway from Point Lobos to Fulton Street will re-open by 11 a.m.
· Once back on the Great Highway from Martin Luther King Way, runners will head south to Skyline Boulevard, turn left and circle Lake Merced back to Skyline Blvd and head southbound to The Great Hwy where runners will head north to the finish line between Lincoln Way and JFK Drive.
· The Great Highway from Fulton to Lincoln will be re-opened by 4:00 p.m.
At all times, there will be local access for residents throughout the course.
The following Muni routes and lines will be affected:
Starting at 11 p.m., Saturday
38 Geary (including Owl)
Powell-Hyde Cable Car
Powell-Mason Cable Car
California Cable Car
F Market & Wharves
8X Bayshore Express
28 19th Avenue
47 Van Ness
49 Van Ness-Market
There will be extensive Muni reroutes throughout San Francisco during the race. There may be some delays during the race and traffic.
Fiesta on the Hill
On Sunday, the 25th annual Fiesta on the Hill Bernal Heights’ Street Fair will be held from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The following street closures will be required from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.:
· Cortland Avenue from Folsom Street to Bocana Street
· Andover Street from Cortland Avenue to Ellert Street
· Moultrie Street from Cortland Avenue to Jarboe Avenue
· Intersections of Cortland Avenue and the following: Gates Street, Ellsworth Street, Anderson Street, Bennington Street, Wool Street, Andover Street and Moultri Street
The 24 Divisadero Muni route will be affected.