San Francisco Street Food Festival
La Cocina’s 5th annual San Francisco Street Food Festival will be held on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. in the Mission District.
The following street closures will be required:
10 a.m., Friday through 2 a.m., Sunday:
Folsom Street between 20th and 26th streets
6 p.m., Friday through 2 a.m., Sunday:
21st Street between Shotwell Street and Treat Avenue
22nd Street between Shotwell Street and Treat Avenue
23rd Street between Shotwell Street and Treat Avenue
25th Street between Shotwell Street and Treat Avenue
26th Street between Shotwell Street and Treat Avenue
5 a.m. through 11 p.m., Saturday:
24th Street between South Van Ness Avenue and Harrison Street
The following Muni routes will be affected:
67 Bernal Heights
Festa Coloniale Italiana
On Saturday the Festa Coloniale Italiana will take place in North Beach between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. along Stockton Street between Union and Filbert streets.
Stockton Street between Union and Filbert streets will be closed from 6 a.m. to midnight, Saturday.
The 39-Coit Muni route will be affected.
Alamo Square Flea Market
On Saturday, the annual Alamo Square Flea Market will taking place along the west side of Alamo Square Park from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The following street closures will be required from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturday:
· Scott Street between Hayes and Fulton streets
· Grove Street between Scott and Divisadero streets
Muni Metro Turnback Rail Rehabilitation Construction Project
Beginning 1:30 a.m., Saturday and through 4:00 a.m., Monday, the SFMTA will begin the Muni Metro Turnback Rail Project this weekend and will continue approximately through November. This construction project will require five separate weekend partial shutdowns.
During the construction, service of Muni Metro lines will be affected:
· KT Ingleside/Third Street line will operate between Balboa Park and Embarcadero stations.
· N Judah line will operate between Ocean Beach and Embarcadero stations
· T line will operate between Sunnydale and Mission Rock stations
There will be bus shuttles from Mission Rock and Third streets to Market and Spear streets via Embarcadero and Caltrain stations.
Customers should board on buses at nearby marked bus stops.
America’s Cup events will take place at the America’s Cup Park located at Pier 27 and America’s Cup Village located on Marina Green this weekend. Races are scheduled for approximately 12:15 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, each day.
Muni will continue to provide supplemental transportation services to welcome the America’s Cup sailing fans and to keep the city moving:
· E-Embarcadero Streetcar line from Caltrain to Beach and Jones will run between 11:00 am and 7:00 pm.
· MS-Marina-Pier 27 bus shuttles from Pier 27 to Bay & Fillmore near Marina Green will run between 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
· MM-Market-Marina bus shuttles from Civic Center BART/Muni station to Bay & Fillmore near Marina Green will run between 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
· MP-Market-Pier 39 bus shuttles from Embarcadero Station to Pier 39 will run between 10:45 am and 7:30 pm.
Live Nation Concerts
On Saturday, Live Nation Concerts will take place at the America’s Cup Pavilion at Piers 27/29 at 7:00 p.m. Doors will open an hour before concert begins.
The SFMTA will provide additional service on F Market-Wharves bus line before and after each event:
· F Line shuttle service will ONLY run between Don Chee Way and Pier 39 beginning at 5:05 p.m.
· Outbound shuttle service will begin at 10 p.m. and will pick up passengers at the Greenwich F Line station
· Regular F Market-Wharves route service will not stop at the Greenwich station
The sixth Sunday Streets events for this year will be held Sunday in the Civic Center and Tenderloin neighborhoods. This event covers a 2.5-mile route that encompasses City Hall and Civic Center Plaza and will travel along Grove, Larkin, O’Farrell, Jones, Golden Gate and Hyde streets. The route will be available for recreational activities from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The event is free to all participants.
The headquarters for the event will be located in Civic Center Plaza, where participants can get details about activities along the event route as well as free bike rentals.
The following street closures will be required from 10:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Grove Street between Larkin and Hyde streets
O’Farrell Street between Larkin and Jones streets
Jones Street between O’Farrell Street and Golden Gate Avenue
Larkin Street between Grove and O’Farrell Streets
Hyde Street between Golden Gate Avenue and Grove Street
Fulton Street between Larkin and Hyde streets
Golden Gate Avenue between Hyde and Jones streets
Cross traffic will be allowed at the following locations:
Eastbound on McAllister Street
East and westbound on Eddy Street at Larkin and Leavenworth streets
Westbound on Turk Street
Southbound on Hyde Street between Ellis and Turk streets
Northbound on Leavenworth Street
Traffic will be controlled by Parking Control Officers and San Francisco police officers.
The following Muni lines and routes will be affected: