Units responded to reports of a fire in a home at 1141 S. Van Ness Ave. at about 5:05 a.m., officials said.
One occupant of the three-story residence was taken to San Francisco General Hospital with minor injuries, according to the fire department.
The blaze was declared under control at about 5:35 a.m.
Investigators believe the fire was ignited by faulty electricity wiring inside the home, according to the fire department.
5:47 AM: Firefighters are responding to a one-alarm blaze at a house in San Francisco’s Mission District this morning.
The fire broke out at approximately 5:05 a.m. at home on 1141 South Van Ness Ave., near 22nd Street, a fire dispatcher said.
No estimate as to when the flames would be quenched were available.
Fire officials declined to provide any further information about the incident.
Kristen Peters, Bay City News