5:06 AM: Several people in San Francisco were taken to the hospital this morning after a carbon monoxide leak in their building caused them to get sick, a fire dispatcher said.
The incident was reported at about 2:20 a.m. on Central Avenue between Page and Oak streets, the dispatcher said.
Carbon monoxide was leaking from a furnace in the building, which caused several people got sick.
The patients were taken to various local hospitals.
3:51 AM: Emergency personnel from the San Francisco Fire Department are treating several patients on Central Avenue for symptoms that appear to be related to a natural gas leak. The incident was reported at about 2:20 a.m. on Central Avenue between Page and Oak streets, according to the Fire Department.